- Order now, receive mid March. Shipping across EU.
- In stock
- Inventory on the way
Cotton candy, flamingo’s or strawberry ice-cream; Tulip ‘Innuendo’ reminds us of all the sweet things in life. This tulip has huge white flowers with bright pink edges and is a truly beautiful addition to your garden combined with other pink or bicolour varieties.
Quantity per bag: 10
Height: 40 cm
Planting season: September - December
Flowering time: April
Plant in any garden soil with good drainage. Tulips may be left in the soil (but flowering degenerates); they can also be lifted after the foliage fades, stored at normal summer temperature and replanted in autumn. Bulbs grown from cultivated stock.
- Space the bulbs approximately 15 cm apart
- Plant the bulbs 10 cm deep
- Orders placed before 15 September 2022 will be shipped mid September 2022
- Orders placed 15 September - 15 December 2022 will be shipped within 7 business days