Narcissus Dolly Mollinger
Regular price Sale price€3,90
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Order now, receive mid March. Shipping across EU.
- In stock
- Inventory on the way
Quantity per bag: 5
Height: 35 cm
Planting season: September - December
Flowering time: April
A well-drained soil with a good supply of humus is ideal. Hardy in most areas, but winter protection recommended in coldest areas. Bulbs can best be left undisturbed; when the clumps become too crowded, lift them after the foliage has withered. Separate the offsets and replant at once. Good cut flower; plant some extra bulbs for this purpose. Bulbs grown from cultivated stock.
- Space the bulbs approximately 15 cm apart
- Plant the bulbs 12-15 cm deep
- Orders placed before 15 September 2022 will be shipped mid September 2022
- Orders placed 15 September - 15 December 2022 will be shipped within 7 business days