Hyacinthus Scarlet Pearl
- Order now, receive mid March. Shipping across EU.
- In stock
- Inventory on the way
You won’t get the carmine-red colour of Hyacinth 'Scarlet Pearl' off your brain easily, as it’s very rare to see such a strong color in hyacinths. The breathtakingly bright coloured blooms are not for your eyes only - they smell like a dream too. Plant them amongst softer shaded hyacinths like 'Carnegie' to create a colour-poppin’ combination.
Quantity per bag: 5
Height: 25 cm
Planting season: September - December
Flowering time: April
Tolerant of a wide range of soils provided drainage is satisfactory. Hardy in most areas, but winter protection recommended in coldest areas. Plant in a sunny spot in beds, borders and in front of evergreens. Bulbs grown from cultivated stock.
- Space the bulbs approximately 15 cm apart
- Plant the bulbs 10-15 cm deep
- Orders placed before 15 September 2022 will be shipped mid September 2022
- Orders placed 15 September - 15 December 2022 will be shipped within 7 business days